Want to be an Official?
NEW OFFICIALS – LEVEL 1-2
Pre-clinic requirements (must be completed prior to registration):
1. Hockey University: Officiating 1/2 (Approx. 3 hours)
2. Hockey University: Planning a Safe Return to Hockey (Approx. 20 minutes) – No charge
3. New officials 18 years or older as of December 31, 2020 must complete a Criminal Record Check prior to registration, online submission – No Charge
Clinic Registration, Delivery & Certification:
In-Person Delivery ONLY:
· New official clinics will be delivered in-person by your Minor Hockey Association (MHA)
· These clinics will be schedule in accordance with the local MHA and may begin in mid-October through the fall. Please consult with your local MHA Referee-in Chief (RIC) for projected dates.