New Player Registration Information - 2020/21 Season
NEW PLAYER REGISTRATION OPTIONS: U7/U9 Early Bird Registration, Sibling Registration and New Player require the following documents to register:
- Player Registration Form
- Birth Certificate
- 2 proofs of residence (utility bills preferred, must be full first page including tear-off paystub portion)
- Phone bills (solely) of any kind will not be accepted as proof of residence
EARLY BIRD U7/U9 REGISTRATION
New players in the U7/U9 age group (born 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011) will have the opportunity to register prior to older aged players. ONLY players born in these years are eligible for Early Bird Registration. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please see above for list of required documents. Please contact Rhonda at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that siblings are considered new players and FULL registration information is required. Please see above for list of required documents.
NEW PLAYER REGISTRATION
Please see above for list of required documents.
- Please review the refund section of the AMHA Bylaws which can be accessed on the AMHA website at www.abbotsfordminorhockey.ca for full details on registration refunds.
- There are NO refunds for rep tryout fees after Midnight August 15th.
AMHA will accept registrations from female players wishing to play on integrated teams. Female players wishing to participate on all female teams may contact the Abbotsford Female Minor Hockey Association at www.abbotsfordfemalehockey.com or (604) 855-7166.
Registration Information for 2020/2021 Season--Please read carefully.
|Early Bird U7/U9 Registration—Players born in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 ONLY||Open May 4. Please contact email@example.com|
|Sibling Registration||Email firstname.lastname@example.org beginning June 5th Will be on a first come-first served basis.|
|New Player Registration||Email email@example.com beginning June 8th Will be on a first come-first served basis.|
|Full Payment due||August 1|
|Late Payment Fee Assessed ($50)||Payments received after August 1st|
|Last day to purchase Rep Tryout (unless Transfer/New Player)||August 15|
|Last day to withdraw and receive partial refund (unless deemed “Risk Player”)||September 14—Atom and above
Registration fees for the 2020/21 season are as follows:
|Division (Birth Year)||Fee|
|U7 (2105, 2014)||$460|
|U9 (2013, 2012)||$565|
|Atom (2011, 2010)||$660|
|Atom Goalie (2011, 2010)||$560|
|Peewee (2009, 2008)||$715|
|Peewee Goalie (2009, 2008)||$615|
|Bantam (2007, 2006)||$760|
|Bantam Goalie (2007, 2006)||$660|
|Midget (2005, 2004, 2003)||$760|
|Midget Goalie (2005, 2004, 2003)||$660|
|Juvenile Rec (2002, 2001, 2000)||$400|
|Juvenile Goalie (2002, 2001, 2000)||$400|
|Jersey Deposit (Midget & Juvenile only)||$150—Payable to team|
|Rep Tryout Fee||$175|
|Late Rep Tryout Fee (August 1-15)||$200|
|Carding Fee (Due in October upon Rep team selection.) Atom and Peewee Rep only||$300|
|Carding Fee (Due in October upon Rep team selection.) Bantam and Midget Rep only||$350|
* Jersey deposit – $150 jersey deposit is required for all Midget and Juvenile players. Team Managers will collect the jersey deposit and submit to the Association Treasurer. At the end of the season, players will return their jerseys to the team manager, who will then submit to the association. The association will issue refunds to the team based on the number of jerseys returned. Players that do not return their jerseys will lose the deposit.