Registration Information for 2023/24 Season--Please read carefully.
- Payment options--Please note, AMHA only accepts e-transfers.
- U11 skaters trying out for Rep--no position selection
- U9 players please note Policy 2, 6.2.6 on the AMHA website
|Returning Player Online Registration||May 31-June 11|
|U6-9 Registration—New players born in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 ONLY||On or after June 1, please contact email@example.com|
|Loss of “Returning Player” status||June 12|
|Sibling Registration||June 12|
|New Player Registration||June 15|
|Full Payment due||August 1|
|Late Payment Fee Assessed ($50)||Payments received after August 1|
|Last day to purchase Rep Tryout (unless Transfer/New Player)||August 15|
|Last day to withdraw and receive partial refund (unless deemed “Risk Player”)||September 14—U11 and above
September 30-- U6-9
NEW PLAYER REGISTRATION OPTIONS: U6-U9 Registration, Sibling Registration and New Player require the following documents to register:
- Player Registration Form
- Birth Certificate
- 2 proofs of residence (utility bills preferred, must be full first page including tear-off paystub portion)
- Phone bills (solely) of any kind will not be accepted as proof of residence
New players in the U6-9 age group (born 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015) will have the opportunity to register prior to older aged players. ONLY players born in these years are eligible. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please see the above list of required documents. Please contact Rhonda at firstname.lastname@example.org
Siblings of returning players are required to register in person. Please note that siblings are considered new players and FULL registration information is required. Please see above for a list of required documents.
NEW PLAYER REGISTRATION
New players are required to register with FULL registration information and documents. Please see above for a list of required documents.
PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEES
Upon completion of online registration, payment must be provided to AMHA by August 1. Please note the following important details:
- AMHA will accept payment for registration in the form of e-transfer.
- Please double-check your payment amount to ensure it reflects the current season’s fees.
- Late Payment Fee-- All payments received after August 1st will be subject to a $50 late payment fee.
- AMHA recognizes that hockey is an expensive sport. There are a number of local organizations that are available to provide financial assistance to families. In addition, families who are experiencing personal financial hardship may apply to AMHA for assistance with "basic registration fees". Should you require financial assistance, please contact the Administrator.
* Jersey deposit – $150 jersey deposit is required for all U15, U18 and U21 players. Team Managers will collect the jersey deposit and submit it to the Association Treasurer. At the end of the season, players will return their jerseys to the team manager, who will then submit to the association. The association will issue refunds to the team based on the number of jerseys returned. Players that do not return their jerseys will lose the deposit.
- Please review the refund section of the AMHA Policies which can be accessed on the AMHA website at www.abbotsfordminorhockey.ca for full details on registration refunds.
- There are NO refunds for rep tryout fees after Midnight August 15th.
AMHA will accept registrations from female players wishing to play on integrated teams. Female players wishing to participate on all female teams may contact the Abbotsford Female Minor Hockey Association at www.abbotsfordfemalehockey.com or (604) 855-7166.
AMHA ADMINISTRATOR CONTACT INFORMATION
Rhonda Bencze Email: email@example.com Phone: 604-832-8295