Fees and Subsidy Application
PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEES
Upon completion of online registration, payment must be provided to AMHA by August 1. Please note the following important details:
- AMHA will accept payment for registration in the form of e-transfer.
- Please double-check your payment amount to ensure it reflects the current season’s fees.
- Late Payment Fee-- All payments received after August 1st will be subject to a $50 late payment fee.
Registration fees for the 2023/24 season are as follows:
|Mandatory AMHA Fundraising Fee (all players U6-18)||$100|
|Team Fees, determined at parent team meeting at the start of the season||TBD|
|U7 (birth years 2018 and 2017)||$605|
|U9 (birth years 2016 and 2015)||$720|
|U21 Rec Skater||$495|
|Jersey Deposit (U15, U18 and U 21 only)||$150—Payable to team|
|Rep Tryout Fee||$240|
|Late Rep Tryout Fee (August 1-15)||add $50 to posted fee|
|Carding Fee (Due in October upon Rep team selection.)||$350|
|Player Movement Fee--Basic||$15|
|Player Movement Fee--Special||$75|
* Jersey deposit – $150 jersey deposit is required for all U15, U18 and U21 players. Team Managers will collect the jersey deposit and submit it to the Association Treasurer. At the end of the season, players will return their jerseys to the team manager, who will then submit to the association. The association will issue refunds to the team based on the number of jerseys returned. Players that do not return their jerseys will lose the deposit.
- Please review the refund section of the AMHA Policies which can be accessed on the AMHA website at www.abbotsfordminorhockey.ca for full details on registration refunds.
- There are NO refunds for rep tryout fees after Midnight August 15th.
AMHA ADMINISTRATOR CONTACT INFORMATION
Rhonda Bencze Email: email@example.com Phone: 604-832-8295
Here are a few organizations that offer support.
Canadian Tire Jumpstart
Let Kids Play
Athletics for Kids (A4K)