Registration Payment Info
PAYMENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE AT ABBOTSFORD MINOR HOCKEY ASSOCIATION
AMHA is pleased to announce that payment will now be accepted by credit card and e-transfers. As per past seasons, full payment is due August 1. Parents will have the option to select their preferred payment choice during the online registration process.
Credit Card payment—The charge will automatically be processed on August 1.
- The Hockey Canada Registry system has been set up to accept credit cards directly.
- Parents who select to pay their fees with a credit card will be charged approximately 3% to cover the additional fees charged to process credit card payments. Please note, fees are rounded to the closest dollar as per standard rounding practices.
E-Transfer payment—E-transfers are accepted anytime prior to and including August 1.
- Please send full payment E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please use the following security question: What sport is this payment for?
- Please make the answer: hockey
- Please include the players name in the memo/message field.
Abbotsford Minor Hockey Association
The AMHA is a Non-Profit Society Registered within the Province of British Columbia. The objective of the AMHA is to build our people of tomorrow using hockey as its vehicle.